Do you sulk if you don't get your own way?

Never.Only little babies do that.

what good does sulking do? 

when I don't get my way......I just figure out a way AROUND that, and achieve what I wanted anyway. 

Just because someone says NO,   doesn't mean that's the end of it. 

Just today, I was in Genoa,  and concluded business much earlier than expected, and so I asked at the station if I could just use my same return ticket on an earlier similar train. 

The guy said NO, the train is BOOKED.....and he couldn't change the ticket. 

ahhhh, okay.........good to know. 

So I walked to the right track,  got on the earlier train anyway.......took a seat........and waited for the conductor to tell me my ticket  was for a later train. 

I figured I would just play dumb and talk in rapid English, and that usually gets them to go away. 

But the guy never came,  never checked my ticket and the train was half empty. 

But the idiot at the station told me NO,  it was impossible, and the train was booked. 

This is why I don't listen to idiots and  never take NO for an answer.