What can I do to make beans more satisfying instead of meat? ?

I prefer vegetarian lifestyle. But I noticed that when I eat a bowl of beans, I am hungry after two hours. How can I change this? 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Use oil when you cook, and eat fiber and bread.

• 4 months ago

eat meat ofc its yummy

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Add more natural fats to the beans, and it will be satiating... coconut oil, olive oil, or avocado oil

• 4 months ago

Show it up in your ***.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Some great suggestions here. Do carry out the research if you change your diet. Have a handful of almonds from time to time, for example, for the amino acids,

• 4 months ago

Go wild with it, make it savory 

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Eat more of them. Most veggies are high in carbs, low in protein. Carbs tend to digest quickly, leaving you hungry.  You simply will need to eat more and perhaps more often. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Add other ingredients to the beans,  Maybe ;- onions, diced peppers, chopped tomatoes, diced celery, herbs, spices, little butter, Worcestershire sauce?

One or two of these, or more if liked, should add more flavour and be more filling.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Mix with rice and some peppers. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

1)  It takes awhile to get used to eating beans; and

2)  Eat them with something else.  Add a bit of cheese or some rice or whole grain bread. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.