What can I do to make beans more satisfying instead of meat? ?

I prefer vegetarian lifestyle. But I noticed that when I eat a bowl of beans, I am hungry after two hours. How can I change this? 

• Isabel

Use oil when you cook, and eat fiber and bread.

eat meat ofc its yummy

• ?

Add more natural fats to the beans, and it will be satiating... coconut oil, olive oil, or avocado oil

Show it up in your ***.

Some great suggestions here. Do carry out the research if you change your diet. Have a handful of almonds from time to time, for example, for the amino acids,

Go wild with it, make it savory 

• Daisy

Eat more of them. Most veggies are high in carbs, low in protein. Carbs tend to digest quickly, leaving you hungry.  You simply will need to eat more and perhaps more often. 

• denise

Add other ingredients to the beans,  Maybe ;- onions, diced peppers, chopped tomatoes, diced celery, herbs, spices, little butter, Worcestershire sauce?

One or two of these, or more if liked, should add more flavour and be more filling.

• kswck2

Mix with rice and some peppers. 

1)  It takes awhile to get used to eating beans; and

2)  Eat them with something else.  Add a bit of cheese or some rice or whole grain bread.