Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

What is the longest amount of time you’ve run without stopping?

A little over one hour 

I’ve done a half marathon but stopped both times for a good amount of time walking. I can run around 14km very comfortable but painful feet lol

a half marathon!! 13.1 mi :)

• .

I ran my first half marathon last year so was on my feet almost 3-1/2 hrs BUT it wasn't continuous running (it was run/walk intervals of 45 seconds each). 

I've run 8 miles, if I recall correctly, without taking a walk or stop break. Before I could build up to running longer miles (with no stop/walk breaks) I suffered a knee injury and it took years to get that fixed, so when I was able to run again I adopted the Jeff Galloway method of run/walk intervals and have stuck with it.

• Mary

Ive run 3 marathons and two 3/4 marathons and countless half, 10km, 5km

• Ashley

A little over three hours 

• F

At school (40 years ago) we had a annual cross country race that was about 5 miles, I guess that took about half an hour.

• Kathy

In my much younger days, it was for 45 minutes.

• About 20 seconds. 

• Mr.412

Maybe an hour.