Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

how do i win her back ?!?

i was dating this girl in high school, she really loved me, i gave me her everything, but as me being me, stupid and immature, i ****** up. i hurt her. she’s very angry still to this day. but it’s been so long and she is still the girl i think about. i want to make up for everything. i want to prove to her that i’m not the same anymore and i want to give her the world, but i’ve lost her trust. how do i win back the chance to prove to her? ladies help me out. i really love this girl

• Teal

You are entirely focused on what you want and what you think you deserve. This isn't how a truly remorseful person behaves. She has made it clear that she wants nothing to do with you, the matter is settled. Her boundaries are more important than your guilt. If you really want to prove that you can be a better person, go to therapy. It is not healthy to obsess over a girl you dated in high school. You have deeper issues and need help.