Who should we (Man Utd) buy this summer to bolster and strengthen our squad ?

IF we are to challenge the Scousers and possibly City next season for the title,  which areas of the squad need to be strengthened ? Are we almost there in terms of having a side capable of going 38 games and finishing top of the pile ?

• Ryan

United keep being linked with wingers but could probably do with another centre back. I can't really see them buying much in the window though Ole seems happy with the team it's about bolstering the squad but i dont see where the players will come from

• F

De Gea has to go, no one has any confidence in him, so that’s a new keeper. Maguire form had gone the opposite way to the rest of the team and he looks a shadow of the player he was at the WC.

Other than that it is a matter of getting the players to perform. Martial can be great or a no show and Pogba must give 100% or f@ck off to somewhere else.

• August

You don't need anyone else;they are not made of money. Now go and say your prayers and ask for forgiveness after insulting others 

• ok don't mind me, i'm just doing a Marcelo and getting some top secret knowledge info on Manu plan to conquer the epl,   lolz....

• Adam

United for me are around 3 seasons away from the title and thats if they buy well. For me first decision, get rid of Ole and bring in Allegri...

Then allow him to build up his team. One obvious signing though, if Chelsea are willing to sell, go buy Kante.