Which is better promotional pen or promotional mugs?

Personally, I would go with a pen. Pens are cheaper to make up rather than mugs. Plus, pens are practical. People don’t need hundreds of mugs... that’s why you see so many impersonal mugs donated to thrift shops (usually ones that they receive through marketing promotions).

This totally depends on various parameters of your target audience like if you have to give it to your staff in office thenMug would be preferable for coffee. 

The pen would be preferable when you will have the person or audience you have is not one place and will be roaming and want to increase your brand visibility.

For marketing purposes, I'd go for pen because it represents my line of business being a writer. Plus, it's more handy and easier to distribute. But mugs are classic, I must say. So, I guess it depends on your target.

• L

Pens are always the best promotional tool; they are handy, they are small and easy to carry.

Promoting is a state of correspondence. Like each sort of verbal trade, it has numerous exceptional results and these results are frequently connected with each other. The message in a business, independent of how solid and influential, will haven't any impact if the supporter doesn't see the business or focus on it. One helpful system for data those numerous results and their interrelationships is known as the progression of results adaptation. The pecking order of impacts model recognizes exceptional reaches in the specialized strategy. Amazing correspondence should start by getting the consideration of the client. At that point, the customer should framework the records conveyed in the business. Such preparing of data might be went with the guide of an assessment of the measurements, the gracefully of the records, and at last the allure of any moves suggested with the guide of the discussion. This assessment strategy may furthermore, in flip, give upward push to the arrangement of mentalities, the improvement of aims for predetermination development, and, at long last, an activity. Outstanding attributes of a commercial have results at unmistakable focuses in this pecking order.

Favorable circumstances of publicizing:1.It's miles a non-open advancing of items or administrations or thoughts to the general population in standard.2. It conveys a message to the customers and reminds them carefully.3.It advises the overarching and expected customers about the fine and use of the items or bearer.4. It assembles enthusiasm for new delivers, new time, new endeavor issues and so on. It is supported and paid for.5. It makes mindfulness concerning the items and numerous others.What assets I should make an online promotion?5 of the Best Online Advertising Methods Today1. Sites and Blogs. On the off chance that you need to make the best of internet promoting, at that point youneed to have a site or blog...2. Internet based life Websites...3. Standards and Display Advertising...4. Pay Per click (PPC) or Keyword Advertising...5. Site design improvement (SEO)How might I advance my online business?1. Utilize the three major neighborhood posting administrations...2. Grasp internet based life...3. Start a blog...4. Set up interactive media on YouTube and Flickr...5. Web optimization your organization site...Official statements...6. Join a significant online network and contribute.What are advantages of promoting?The significant points of interest of promoting are: (1) presents another item in the market, (2) extension of the market, (3) expanded deals, (4) battles rivalry, (5) improves positive attitude, (6) teaches the shoppers, (7) end of go betweens, (8) better quality items, (9) underpins the charismatic skill, (10) more...What is the principle preferred position of publicizing?Deals volume is expanded by promoting. It aides and supports the sales rep in selling the items. Purchaser's information about the item is expanded by publicizing. Promoting causes the shopper to spare their time in buying

• denise

I'd say mugs,  Pens get lost or kept by others once they've borrowed them, your likely to have the mug for longer.

Yes - the best merchandise is always sold by lying cheating filthy SPAMMERS

• Murzy

Pens get widely distributed with your name on them.

criminal spammer touting Bags 247 , a criminal company. reported.

Never have I ever chosen a business based on something I saw on a pen or mug.