How did I get myself in this situation? What did I do wrong? ?

It was tough for me to find steady work and all I could do was be able to afford to rent out a room in a house. But I see alot of other young people renting out an apartment while going to school, I'm confused???? I fill like I got screwed over, because I worked in restaurants while renting out a room? I feel like I got screwed over on something. Thoughts? Sometimes I had to work two jobs, washing dishes and cooking. 

Aren't you aware that there are people that have financial support from parents? 

• Sandy

some kids have parents and grandparents who started saving for a college fund the day they were born. so when these kids go to college, everything is paid for including a nice place near campus. and some kids come from much humbler households like yourself, who have to work for everything they get. hard work builds character. you'll be a much better and stronger person than those kids who have never faced adversity.

• df

They probably either work higher paying jobs or have help from their parents