Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

I cheated on my bf. Should I tell him?

I’ve been in a long distance relationship for several months. Last week I guess you could say I had sex with another guy. He didn’t *** and it kept slipping out so I don’t know if that counts. I went down on him and we made out. I feel terrible because I really do love my ldr bf. I love him more than anything. I feel like I messed up big time and there’s no fixing it. If he knew he would block me on everything. I know I should tell him but I don’t know. What should I do? I feel sick and don’t know what to do.

Ok, you are in a bit of a grey area here.

Firstly, this boyfriend, is it someone you have actually met, or it is just a guy you talk to online? If you've not met, it's debateable as to whether he is technically a boyfriend.

What you did with the other guy, is cheating if you consider you have a boyfriend. How would you feel if the situation was reversed?

As to telling this online guy? Well, that if your decision. What will it achieve, other than easing your conscience? But this isn't about you.  I think perhaps it means that what you have with this other guy isn't working, and you should end it. No need to tell him what you did.