can Trump win the election?

i'm hoping he can, he is our only hope against the liberal left and pc brigade which are plagiarizing the world.

YOU BETTER PRAY HE CAN BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS GOING TO BE VERY BAD

I think so. If he loses, America as we know it is finished. I will def be handing in my US passport because I already have a UK one. 

• Daisy

What does plagiarize the world mean?   I hope Trump is voted out of office. He has proven to be one of the worst presidents in US history.   He is an embarrassment to the country and to the world.   We are in a sorry state because he refused to do anything about the Coronavirus when it first hit US soil calling it a hoax.  

This ignorant buffoon needs to go. 

• Traci

Good Lord, I hope so.. if he doesn't, this country will be gone.. the U.S as we have known it, will be over.  God help us all if the commie dems win.. it won't be socialist like all the stupid people think.. it will be communist in the blink of an eye!  Never be a free vote again!

• Jeff D

Well, we were assured that he had no chance in 2016.

You may want to look up the definition of "plagiarizing". 

• Dan

What does it mean to "plagiarize the world"? 

This election is going to be historic. President Trump is looking to win with a mandate from the people. Couple this with President Trump supporting Republicans on the ticket for the fall means that there will no longer be resistance to the changes President Trump and Americans voted for.

He can, though I hope he does not. If the election were held today I think Biden would have about a 90% shot, but a lot can change between today and Nov. 3rd. Incumbency has its advantages for sure.

If he is our only hope -- give me death .