Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

The first atheist reply to admit they're wrong about God will receive my BEST ANSWER award. Will you hurry up and get your 10 points?

That's quite a clever statement/challenge.

If we assume that God exists, an atheist can't  admit they are “wrong” about their belief that there is no God because, if they did, they wouldn't be an atheist. Nor, in that case, would they be “wrong”.

I was wrong about God.

It turns out Odin was real all along...

What will your measly 10 points buy?

Stick your 10 points up your smug a s s .

• Jeff

Which god am i supposed to be wrong about.  The god YOU CLAIM but can't prove is real?  Or all the other gods that you do not believe in, as well.

Id like to know how I can be wrong about a god. I have no god beliefs other than what Ive been told about it by theists. If I am wrong then every theist I have spoken to in my entire life is wrong. Thanks for the ten points.

That's the essence of Christianity, isn't it?  Browbeat, force, or cajole people into saying they believe.

• Snid

Big deal.  No one really cares.

When I was a child I was wrong about god; I thought it existed.  Then I grew up and realized no gods actually exist.

• Jea

I wouldn't lie for money, never mind silly points.