Is not feeling loved have to do with not loving yourself? Is that always the case?

• Jesere

There are no absolutes, no it's not always the case. 

yes that may have a psychological impact on mind and eventually let you hate yourself due to self assumed deficiencies in yourself, although that may not be the case. Its just because of psychological impact.

Love or bliss is not in the focal point of Adam and Eve who are already written having acquired the world.

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them