Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why do MGTOWs write misogynic stuff but then hate on those who also write misogynic stuff?

Unhappy people tend to want to spread the misery. 

I've wondered that in passing, too.

An old guy I knew dabbled in MGTOW after his wife died. I thought it was weird that the reddit he briefly joined posted a ton of misogynistic stuff, but when he posted about MGTOW should include things like not respecting women's agency, that men should not be shamed for raping women because men shouldn't care what they think in the first place, and that a man *really* Going His Own Way wouldn't be afraid of the police arresting him for fulfilling his base instincts...wow, he got banned from that reddit in less than 12 hours. It's weird, because last I heard, that sub still tolerates so much misogynistic ranting from veteran users.

What sounds misogynistic to you might not appear to be misogynistic to others.

Now give me an example of a misogynistic comment they have made cause I can almost assure you are exaggerating.