patty
Lv 7
patty asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

why do western women dye their hair blonde?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

They think blonde hair is more attractive.  By the way, about 10-15% of white people are naturally blond.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Because I like my hair that colour, but then next week I might dye it jet black, or purple, or green or any other colour I fancy having it. Might even shave half of it off or even all of it... Who knows. 

• 2 weeks ago

They do not dye it,,  they bleach it... stupid idea and never looks natural.

• 2 weeks ago

Choice, preference I guess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Because that's how they wanna do their hair i guess. 

• 2 weeks ago

because they can fashionable tricks.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm a girl and I like my hair sleek and black. Most western women do not have blonde hair, there's more brunettes then blondes over here.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Wow, what a generalization.  So you think ALL women here color their hair blonde?  Seriously, you need to get a better perspective. Not all women here color their hair, and blonde might be a popular color, but there are also others that are used almost as much.  Just as a direct answer tho, some women choose blonde because it supposedly looks good with most skin tones (note that I said 'most').  

• I don't like my natural color. 

I like being blond. 

• 3 weeks ago

Because they can.  To attract me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.