Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

My nephews are fun? Is that bad?

My nephews are 20, 23, & 26 and I am 30. When there are small family get togethers they bring balls and we play basketball lol. It’s a lot of fun. My father also plays. Is this bad this I find them fun? The swimming competitions are also a lot of fun. My mom tells me to socialize with people my age. Like my aunts but all they do is talk ****.? Good or bad

• dman63

Have fun with your nephews. You’re all adults and you have a good time together, plus it’s always good to have a common bond. It beats sitting around bored with people who have nothing better to do than talk ****.

• Tj

There is nothing wrong with enjoying your nephews. Do they have a problem with your father being with them?  Next time you want to hang with them, bring some of your own friends to join in.  Its your life, live it as you want!!!!  Screw the family.

What a weird question.  Is having fun bad?  What do you really think eh?

You've gone crazy.....

What are you talking about ?

That is good.