SENIORS: WITH ALL THE LYING IN JOURNALISM?

WHO DO YOU TRUST TO GIVE US real News?  I get so lost in the corruption of the News by NY Times, Huffington, MSN, so many;  who can you and I trust, please?

If you do not believe the reliable and trusted news media, you will accept the trump tweets that have brought the office down to the level of a 13 year old little girl playing on the computer.

Just go with tRump tweets.  Everything he has said has been proven to be true. For example, Joe Biden did really try to do away with suburbs and windows.

I, myself, like Washing Post. It also has a fact checking department that anyone can check out current events for yourself. And I like PBS News hour everyday following the evening news. Lester Holt is also my favorite news anchor. You have to remember that most major networks are reliable because if they get caught telling fibs, they loose a lot of their viewers and sponsors.

I DONT KNOW BILL BUT I SURE HOPE TO FIND OUT MAGA. you can trust me bill.

• Judith

It's not easy to ferret out facts from opinion but a person should be able to tell when a person is giving an OPINION.  Try to stick with the facts and then make up your own mind.

I trust Lester Holt on NBC Nightly News.  I would trust anyone who merely states the facts without also giving us their opinion of those facts.

I also find it interesting to watch news from Great Britain about America.  It seems to be more factual.

• kswck2

You cannot Trust any of them. I just listen to Local news now. 

• Snid

They all have their own agenda.  There is some truth in most stuff reported.  I know I absolutely do not trust Fox News.  I fact check everything.  If it's a Conservative site I double fact check.  They tend to make stuff up.

All news which is funded by country/state or commercial interests is biased and spun by that connection. Watch some foreign news as well to get a broader picture; sometimes they cover stories which Western media ignore. Just understand that it will be presented as what they imagine to be anti-US propaganda.

• ?

I just watch the news on (UK) television  and take everything with a pinch of salt.  Some of the television channels are supposed to be unbiased but some of the things that come over are certainly not unbiased.  

So just listen/watch your favourite news programme but with that pinch of salt.