Why does yahoo answers only allow 5 questions per day? Why not more?
Is it unfair?
- .Lv 73 weeks ago
Users of Level 4 and above may post 20 questions/day. Your account is Level 2 (with nearly double the # of points needed to get there), so you may post up to 10. Makes no sense to complain about limits that no longer apply to you (and clearly haven't in a while), but were put in place to help reduce spam/abuse by new accounts.
For more info on what each level's posting max is, you can go here https://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system
- 3 weeks ago
There are several reasons for the limits and the history of the site confirms the reasons are valid.
1. To give new users experience so they do not violate themselves off the site the first day.
2. To prevent organized chat sessions between users using new accounts.
3. To prevent spammers, scammers, and porn kings from using new accounts and taking over the board with auto posting programs.
4. To promote people coming back to Yahoo so they see the ads more than once.
- DanielLv 73 weeks ago
Because thats the Limit for Level 1 Users and it’s Fair its there Site there Allowed to have Limits
Yahoo has the Limits in Place to Prevent Spam and Misuse on the Site
When you get to the Next Level tho that Number will go up
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 weeks ago
You get to ask more as you level up.
but even level 7's can only ask 20 questions a day.
otherwise, you would have trolls asking "How is babby formed?" 3,000 times a day.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- audreyLv 73 weeks ago
Level up. The higher your level, the more questions you are allowed to ask.
- ไม่เป็นไรLv 73 weeks ago
Your a level 2 and can ask 10 questions per day. You should learn the rules. Once you are a level 3 you get 15 questions per day and level 4 to 7 you get to ask 20 questions per day. Don't you hate it when people run their mouths and do not know what they are saying? You sound like someone from Oklahoma.