How can I color my hair in a rainbow look?

• Bee V3

If your hair isnt blonde or grey, youre going to have to bleach it first. This is the most rough and damaging part to it. It will weaken your hair, so make sure you do NOT wash your hair before bleaching. You want as much of those natural oils to protect your hair as you can. You want your hair to be as white as possible, so if yo bleach it and it turns yellow, use a purple toner shampoo to neutralize the color and make it more grey. Then from there is the fun part, separating your hair into sections and painting on the hair dye like paint. Since youre going multiple colors, I suggest wrapping each piece of hair up in foil, this way the hair dye incubates in the heat it creates, which really sets the color into your hair, and will prevent the colors from mixing.ย 

Good luck! Post a pic when you finish

• You need to bleach your hair first.ย 

• There's tones of tutorials on youtube that you can watch and learn how to do it.

If your hair is a dark color naturally, you may have to bleach it to light blond to get the dyes to stick. Then select fashion dyes that you want, read and follow the instructions on the dye.

• Matt

why do you want to look like a clown? just get a wig

• Izit

Marry me. Then we can talk. LOL

you swallow a whole rainbow and the pot of gold the leprechaun left at the bottom of it