Is the best way to get an answer on here to say something incorrect?
- 3 months agoFavourite answer
If you want serious answers, there are several ways to improve the chances.
1. Write very detailed, complete sentence, correctly spelled questions. They are much more likely to be picked.
2. Ask during the high user times. For the USA 6-10pm New York time.
3. Don't give a lot of extra not needed data and don't write speeches in the added details. That turns people off.
4. If you are looking at questions on personal issues, this is probably not the site to get serious answers. Make the questions less about you and more about people in general.
There are several general reasons questions are not answered. 1. Dear Abby type questions 2. Obvious violations 3. Anonymous askers 4. Easily googled 5. Asking about very archaic things that people have little interest in 6. Not enough detail - give all the information needed (especially when asking about violations) 7. Questions that would require us to have your phone or computer in our hands to answer 8. Wrong category - always double check and move if needed 9. Medical questions - the answer is ALWAYS "see a doctor" 10. Too time consuming 11. Too much extraneous material to read - we don't need your life story 12. Homework - one question may get answered, but not ten and showing your attempts helps 13. There is just no answer the way you asked the question - try rewording 14. Poorly written questions (all CAPS and bad grammar for example) 15. Using text and twitter speak instead of English 16. Really technical questions
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 months ago
or just misspell something................that will get 50 replies, easy-
- ไม่เป็นไรLv 73 months ago
There is a number of users here who just wait until you screw something up on your post and attack you. Then you get called every name in the book. Just ignore it, report it and move on.