Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 weeks ago

What did you cook for dinner ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

Fun dinner...started with a cold peach/cucumber soup (also basil, garlic, shallots, sherry vinegar and EVOO) followed by a zucchini frittata with leeks, garlic, goat cheese, lots of fresh mint and tarragon. Topped with zucchini blossoms. Served with a super simple side salad. It was kind of great and really pretty.

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

I heated up some broccoli that was previously served, and a square of mushroom/pasta bake made a couple of days ago. New was a shaved beef sandwich with cheddar on sourdough with horseradish mayonnaise. Tomorrow starts a new cycle with sweet pungent pork, Cuban sandwiches, pimento cheese. a couple of salads and salad and baguette sandwich options. Mostly the result of a half pork loin I bought and used for sweet sour, grilled pork chops and roast pork.

• 3 weeks ago

I made spafhetti cacio e pepe last night.

• Lamb Curry with Lentils and Sweet Potato

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Bread crumbs and dried sage encrusted pork chops, fried in butter and garlic. Rice pilaf and home grown basil with home made mozzarella and home grown tomatoes. 

• 3 weeks ago

Last night, roasted chicken breasts with carrots, potatoes and onions. The night before, broiled shrimp, green beans, zucchini and cherry tomatoes in olive oil, garlic and grated Romano cheese.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Simple fare here.  A tomato-y pasta bake with a big green salad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.