What should I do? My mother is insisting to stay with my 3-year-old daughter, yet DNA test confirmed that I am not her biological father. ?

After splitting with my wife, I requested my mother to take care of our daughter. Later DNA test confirmed that I am not the biological father of our daughter. I took the baby to her mother, but my mum picked her up and is living with her. She is now three years. What should I do?


The mother to this baby is married to another man and they already have other children.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    They have bonded to each other. Just let it be. A judge will still make you pay child support even though you are not the biological father anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.