Please help Im freaking out?

Please help me Im crying and Im freaking out it’s 5 am where im at

My mom and dad had a huge fight today and my mother says he dosent treat her well she cried so much and kept talking about everything he has done to her and hurt her 

And it’s 5 am, and my mom ran down the stairs and screamed she will kill herself and we ran after her and my sister fainted and me and my dad dragged her from her arm and screamed stop and she took a knife

She has depression and take anti deprissants but it doesnt help. I am so scared she is still crying and screaming my dad holds her so she cant hurt herself I am so tired of this ****


What should I do!? She says she will commit suicide tomorrow and we are 4 siblings I’m 19

6 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    maybe you should call 911 and have them help you with that

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    She needs professional help now. Call her doctor, she may need a change in her meds. Sometimes after some time meds stop working.

  • 5 months ago

    Call 911. Let the professionals handle it. Tell them it's a medical emergency.

  • 5 months ago

    Call the police NOW and tell them what’s happening, I don’t know what country you live in, she’s having a manic depressive episode by the sounds of it and they are very dangerous, I don’t want to scare you further but call the police they will get the right help and she may have to spend some time in a hospital getting the help she needs! Do it now don’t hesitate just call, the police won’t see it as a waste of time as someone’s life is at risk! Please call NOW, it will be okay but she needs help immediately! Please remain as calm as you can even if she starts calming down. Still call as she needs help as it will happen again and it may be worst next time! I really truly hope you guys are okay! Your sister will be fine it’s pure shock but let the police know she’s passed out. It’s okay and it will be okay. CALL NOW!!!!

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

    Do yourself a favor and just move out. Your parents are not fit to be parents and should be reported.

  • 5 months ago

    maybe you should call 911 and have them help you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.