Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 3 weeks ago

Does wearing 3 condoms protect you against herpes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You only need one. Hence other answers. I have Herpes. I got it kissing and oral and intercourse  USE a condom. As a matter of fact, the sad truth is. Now-a-days you really can't even kiss somoene! UGH. It can only be spread if that person has a break out though. AT LEAST that's what my doctor told me.

• Mystic
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

1. NEVER wear more than one condom at a time. That is a waste and a good way to have a failure due to slippage and tearing. Wear ONE at a time and make sure you wear it PROPERLY. Change it after each sex act. Don't forget about oral - use a condom for it too. If you're giving oral to a female, use a dental dam (you may have to make your own cutting a condom and laying it flat over the female genital area since actual pre-made dental dams can be hard to find for whatever reason).

2. Herpes can be spread anywhere that isn't covered by the condom. If you kiss someone with a certain strain of Herpes, you'll likely get oral herpes. If someone has herpes and gives you oral, you'll likely get genital herpes.

• Nope. Herpes can affect areas of the genitals that are not covered by a condom. You can still get herpes, no matter how many condoms you decide to wear. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

3 is primarily less than 1 seeing as slippage will occur. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

i would hope so

• 3 weeks ago

wearing more than one makes them more likely to tear, so it's actually more likely to give you an std

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.