Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I'm the other women and I don't feel good about it?

when i met him he told me that he isn't married but is just staying with his kids mother and trying to find ways to split without effecting their 2 kids. I know it wasn't wise to pursue things with him but I didn't see why he would he lie. Terrible decision. 2 years later he hasn't moved out and only seem interested in sex. The fact that he goes home to  another women has been bothering me lately and I Don't feel good in the situation I am in. I wish we could be together officially. Is this my subconscious?

• r

DONT BE THE OTHER WOMAN NO MORE, THATS ALL HE WANTS IS SEX

• Dj2541

Seriously, 2 years? he is just a liar? he is consistently lying  to  you and his wife!

DUMP HIM ASAP.

Block  and delete  him off  your  phone, change the locks on  your  doors and if he  turns  up and  is  crying  or  anything  like that  realize  that it is just more  LIES.

Not your subconscious, this is really happening. But as there IS no way to divorce without affecting the kids you should have known two years ago that you'd find yourself in this situation. He's not going to leave his life and he's never going to be with you "officially". So the ball's in your court as to whether you want to remain his side piece or end this so you can live a more honest and genuine life. 

Unfortunately, if you haven't figured it out yet, he's using you for his pleasures and nothing else. You need to inform him in no uncertain terms that it's over and then get on with your life. You've got a future ahead. Use it wisely and it can be great. Good luck.

It's good that you recognize you made a terrible decision, but not so good if you don't act on that.  The truth is, you fell for the oldest line of all:  "we're only together because of the kids".  In today's world, a divorce is hardly a stigma like it used to be, so this was a lie.  He's with his wife because she's the mother of those kids and he still loves her in his own pathetic way.

Don't complicate it with issues about your subconscious.  The answer is no, but it doesn't even matter.  The "other woman" almost never wins, and you're in that situation.  Fix it.

• Kim R

It's been 2 years and what you wish didn't come true in all that time. It will continue to not come true because he's using you for sex and that's all it will ever be. It's up to you to break it off with him, because he certainly won't. He will make up every excuse to keep things as they are. Of course you are not feeling good about it! You know inside you can do way better than this user. What would you want with a cheater, anyway? He would cheat on you, too, because that's what cheaters do. They lie and cheat. Dump him today and be free!

I suggest you find a man who is single.

How hard is that?

What I don't understand is why would you want to be with a man who has a partner, and kids too.

I don't have a girlfriend, or wife, or kids. I am not even dating anyone.

I think he is going to want to stay with his kids, and their mom. He is probably having sex with her, and you too. I don't think that's a good idea, for you to have sex with a man who has a partner, and who is probably having sex with her, and who knows with who else he is having sex with.

I think you should go see a Doctor if you ever had sex with him to get yourself checked out. You might have gotten infected with something.

If he wanted to split up with her then he would have done it already a long time ago.

You are the one who put yourself in your own situation, so if you don't feel good about it then do something about it. There are men who DO NOT have a partner, and you are interested in someone who ALREADY has one.

This seems like a simple problem to fix, and I don't know why you are not able to fix it. Get rid of HIM, and look, for someone else!!!

I am a male by the way.

• n2mama

Not subconscious, your actual conscious. Kids are always a convenient excuse, and they will continue to be. Time to kick him to the curb and realize that you deserve a man who isn’t a liar and will put you first.

It's your conscience. . You know that what you are doing is wrong. It's called adultery. Put yourself in her shoes... Of course he only wants you for the sex. He is a boy and 'wants his cake and eat it too'. He is betraying his wife and you are an accomplice. I think you know what you have to do with this liar and cheat. Move on. Remember, don't do to others what you would hate.

• Izit

You are feeling old and used for used for reasons that only concern sex in your mind. Oh well for you.