I'm having trouble with my pc?

Today I bought a new cpu air cooler for my pc after getting high cpu temps with my old AMD stock cooler. Today I replaced the old AMD stock cooler with my new be quite dark rock slim and after I finished replacing it I decided to turn it on. When I turned it on my monitor said it had no signal so I immediately checked to see if I connected the HDMI cables to the gpu correctly which turned out to be connected just fine, I then disconnected the power cable and then plugged it in again and still had the same issue. I even went as far as to disassemble the cooler 3 times to see if anything was wrong with the cpu or something which turned out be just fine. I then after turned it on again  and still had the same problem, can anyone tell what the problem is cuz I need help!  These are what I have 

AMD ryzen 7 2700x

EVGA Geforce RTX 2080 super FTW3 

(Ram) Corsair vengeance rgb pro 32GB DDR4 3200MHz 

Samsung 970 pro NVMe M.2 ssd 1tb

(Cooler) be quite dark rock slim

(Motherboard) Asus Rog strix b450 f gaming 

(PSU) Corsair HX 850 watts platinum.

PLEASE can anyone help me this had never happened to me.

Okay, first it might not be from your CPU, you should check your Anti-Virus system for viruses and malwares and trojan horses! Second, you should update your CPU driver from the options, Third you should clean up your pc inside, that won't be hard if you are on pc not laptop, wish you good luck, mate! Hope i was helpful <3 :) !

Reset the whole thing.

the mobo has probably been

destroyed by static electricity

from your hands

if you have a spare mobo install

it and see if everything works fine

Try and reset your CMOS and see if that makes a difference. Some boards might have a button that does it, or a pair of jumper pins you need to short. To do that, you unplug your computer's power cable, then use a flat metal object, like a screw driver, to short the two pins.

You can also remove the CMOS battery (the round button cell battery on the board) and leave it out for about 10 minutes, then replace it to clear the CMOS as well.

If that doesn't work, it's possible the CPU got dislodged from the socket when the old cooler was removed. You can try to re-seat it, but there's a possibility the pins may have been damaged. I can't say I've never done this before with an AMD CPU.

It is from "be quiet", not "be quite" .  See for help: https://www.bequiet.com/en/contact

Remove & refit your graphics card.

Not sure, but it is mostly likely that the RAM is little too powerful for the CPU to handle.