Wolud you be SHOCKED if your STUN gun STOPPED working.....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?

ย I hope all realize I never mean any disrespect with any of my postings, or comments. Reason being, I've noticed a few users stopped answering my posts. My apologies if I offended anybody.ย 

I met this guy with a taser, boy was he stunning, it was electric!

• RR

I would be absolutely stunned.

I don't think anything you post is offensive. Sometimes, I just can't think of any answer to post that would be amusing!

• Mrs H

Nah only if the trunk lock didย 

I can't see your questions offending anybody. As far as me, I read all the questionsย  here and laugh. I just can't always come up with an answer ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ryan

I see you are a fan of shock humour

Well,I would hope it stopped working if I ever put it in REVERSE.

• Pronk

The funniest comedians of all time made millions of people laugh..They ALSO OFFENDED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.๐Ÿคฃ

I'd be electrified.ย 

• MJT209

I don't think you offend people, the problem is that we all find different things funny.

I can't always find anything funny to say back to you because we differ so much

You are not wrong And I'm not right,

Just differentย 

I'd be stunned if trolls would just give it a damn rest here for one day .ย