Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 3 weeks ago

Advice on Paychecks?

So I recently got a Job, with that obviously comes paychecks. I have no idea how to cash my checks, as I don't have a photo ID and no place is open to get any form of photo ID. Thanks for the response in advance, by the way I'm 18.

I do not already have a bank account open *EDIT*

AHHH yes, hello again scott. I believe you commented on a question of mine, (it was pretty similar) 5 days ago was it? anyway please re-read this part "no place is open to get any form of photo ID". Anonymous even had a better answer then you.

Its time to get a photo ID and a bank account. I had both starting at 15.

In the meantime, sign it over to your parents and they can deposit it and pay you.

Write "pay to the order of Daddy" on the back & sign it. His bank will accept it.

• Scott

Go get an photo ID or driver's license. Open your own bank account. You're an adult and it's time to start acting like one. If you have a bank account, your employer may be able to direct deposit your paycheck, then you won't have to worry about cashing or depositing your check every two weeks.