I would like to help senior citizens, do you help them 🙂?

• Judith

I AM a senior citizen.  I have a sister with dementia.  Helped her pack and dispose of belongings before moving into a facility 3 weeks ago and I take her to run her errands and go to the grocery store once every two weeks.

When I go to visit one specific store, I ask a friend of mine who is also a senior citizen if I can get something for her - there are a few items she can get only at that one store.

I pick up packages from the lobby delivered to other seniors on my floor every day.

I am 75 and volunteer at a food closet as well as a group that checks on Seniors

There is a guy that lives down the road from us that goes and picks up food at a food drive outlet one day a week and distributes it around to the shut ins and veterans and stops by and leaves us way more than we can use, so in turn, we takes it to other seniors we know outside our area.

• kswck2

I work in a soup kitchen. We serve Many seniors that cannot feed themselves. 

• ?

I have always been one of the first to assist or lend a hand to anyone, but even as a senior citizen myself I still help out when needed.

I don't think there's a senior citizen in this entire valley, I haven't helped at one point or another . 

• thesun

Well my garden could use a bit of a tidy-up...when can you come