Super Saiyan asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

I was followed by a car for 2 hours yesterday help.?

I was playing the app Randanautica yesterday it took me to a Forrest and a car followed me for 2 hours tried to ram me of road. What should I do?

There’s a chance you were trespassing on private land. He maybe had something out there he didn’t want you to see, such as marijuana plants. This happened to me and my friends once that a man held us at gunpoint (a shotgun) for trespassing in some woods. Another time with a different friend at an old abandoned mill I was looking for my digital camera I had dropped there and a man held us at gunpoint again (an AK47) and I noticed he had my camera on top of his headlamp. Stuff like that could happen easily if you go to a random place. It’s important to be careful.

call the police also I agree with anon maybe stop using the app anything that uses your location might not exactly be safe  it may state it is but some apps might share your location with other people using that app so this person could have been stalking you through that app

First of all stop using the app. And then go to the police.