cmac'm
cmac'm asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Yahoo's answer format was changed, now I don't know where to view notifications. Where are they?

Did the format and layout change for other people?

• Daniel

To get to your Notifications you have to Click on the Bell Icon to the Right next to your Name

They moved where to Access it on the Latest Format that they just Released 

The notification icon is now on every page.  You will find it on the top right side of the page between your username and Mail.  It is a Bell-shaped Icon.  If using a smartphone make sure you are on desktop mode.

The format has changed for everyone.

You do NOT need to go to your YA activity profile to access notifications.   For notifications, your browser has to be in desktop VIEW.. Notifications are the purple bell icon in upper right corner between your user name and the envelope icon. RECENT best answers ARE NOT LISTED in notifications. The best answer list has been removed from the YA activity profile. The ONLY way I've found to find RECENT best answers is to go down the answered question list and see which answered questions have trophy icons. This time consuming and annoying. NO ONE KNOWS whether this is a temporary  or permanent change.For notifications in mobile view on Chrome browsers, tap the Menu button in the upper left corner. The Notifications and YA activity profile tabs are still near the top above your pinned subcategories and the category list. I have no idea what others see in mobile view on other browsers.  I have put the no best answers list on the user feedback forum, but my suggestion is so far down the list very likely no one will see it. 

• Sharon

Go to your profile page where your answers are shown: https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions and scroll down to see which ones have been chosen as the favorite answer. You can also see your favorite answers by going to your notifications page and scrolling down the page. Click on the bell at the top right to get there: https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications

There is a problem with the notification at the moment, if you click on the bell in the right hand corner, it comes up with something like 'oops something gone wrong'.  I am thinking it is a glitch but I read other answers who advise that the notification facility has been removed forever. So we just have to wait and see if it is a glitch they will fix it and if not then it is gone!

The notifications were removed with those changes.  Yahoo Answers no longer hosts the notifications or blocking features.  It makes no sense but then again, nobody is careful curating Yahoo Answers anymore.

On Mobile........no idea. 

on Desktop.....you have to click the bell at the upper right of the page.....near the mail icon.