Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 weeks ago

Which would you wear A. a cheap medical lousy face mask or B a full.face resperator gas mask  to protect and prevent covid 19?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

A KN95 mask...............

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Full face gas mask.  That way I'm already prepared for when WW3 starts....

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

1.  This isn't a military question.  For some stupid reason, YA keeps dumping COVID questions in the military section.  YOU have the ability to move it to the right section (polls or some health category).

2.  I wear a regular face mask (surgical or cloth) in public unless I am in a situation where there is a higher probability or risk that I am in close proximity to someone with COVID (someone with symptoms, risk factors, aerosolizing airway procedures, or a positive test).  I am a paramedic, and these are the guidelines that we are following in the healthcare world.

• 3 weeks ago

Given a choice, NEITHER.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The reason for wearing the mask is to prevent you from passing the virus to other people.  The cheap mask is capable, for a short time, of doing that.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I would rather you post this in the Polls & Surveys section where it belongs, instead of you looking like an idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.