why can’t i get pregnant?

i don’t want to be but it’s weird that i don’t. i’m 16 and so is my bf who is the only person i slept with, multiple times he’s finished inside me but i never get pregnant we don’t want to have a kid but it’s odd to me that no matter what time of the month it is and we do the deed nothing happens maybe it’s dumb luck or a pass from the universe idk. also idk if this is helpful but he used to smoke a lot and i never have so could their be a possibility it’s because of that?

Wtf is wrong with you. Use protection you’re 16 for crying out loud! 

• Edna

So far, you've  just been lucky.  You haven't gotten pregnant because you haven't had sex during the 5 days out of every month when you're fertile and you're ovulating. Those 5 days are the ONLY time in a month during which you can get pregnant. 

• J

Why are you having unprotected sex? You are 16 and don’t want a baby. USE BIRTH CONTROL! What the hell are you thinking? Just because you’ve been lucky doesn’t mean you will always be lucky. Don’t be an idiot. Kids are a huge responsibility. This is not a dumb science experiment. Start being more responsible with birth control or you will end up taking care of a kid for the next 18 years. Use condoms, the pill, the ring, shot, implant, or whatever you choose. Just do SOMETHING!

• LizB

You've been extremely lucky so far. If you don't want a kid, then why aren't you actively preventing it? If you're not preventing then you're trying. There is no in-between.

• Jill

I don't believe you when you say you don't want to be pregnant. I'm going with dumb luck.  

No, but it will happen if you keep doing what you're doing. You aren't taking this nearly seriously enough. Consider how becoming pregnant is going to affect your young life and act accordingly.

There's a possibility that you could be infertile, but more likely, you haven't timed it around your ovulation correctly. Even if you're ovulating, though, there's a good chance you won't get pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant, wear a condom or get BC. And if you're very concerned about the fact that you haven't gotten pregnant, I would see an OB/GYN. Irregular periods can also play a factor.

• Did you have sex in your fertile days too ?