Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 weeks ago

did anyone think Prince Edward was good looking?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Only his boyfriends.

• Claire
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

As a younger man, he might have been the handsomest of the three in my opinion. But Charles and Andrew have aged much better.

• 3 weeks ago

Anne was the ONLY good looking one of the Queens four offspring, but she made up for the other three by being supermodel beautiful, and even now at almost 70 she remains an incredibly attractive looking woman with a perfect figure, nice legs and a really pretty face.

• 3 weeks ago

Only people who had a crush on the Osmonds. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I remember reading some articles that referred to Edward as being a good-looking man, possibly the handsomest of the Queen's sons; I thought this hyperbole as Andrew was known as the handsomest royal son. Some articles tend to be fawning about their subjects. So, yes, there are some people who think/thought of Edward as good-looking.

Edward is a good-looking man, a pleasant-looking man, but he certainly isn't the handsomest, or  exceptionally good-looking.

• 3 weeks ago

his wife....................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Who gives a f_ck.  Not me.

• 4 weeks ago

Well, if you are talking about Edward, the Queen's youngest son, obviously Sophie did.   He wasn't what I'd call 'good looking' however.   But attraction isn't all about looks.   He may be a very nice man.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Queen's youngest child, Prince Edward, was rather handsome as a young man.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That would rather depend which Prince Edward. The Duke of Kent and the Earl of Wessex both looked better when they were younger. Probably fair to say that neither photograph particularly well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.