My friend messed up my phone by accident?

so I was at her house and my iphone screen was cracked so I asked if she could fix it and she used another phone screen from a old Samsung and tried to swap them but it didn't work and she completely broke the phone what do I do about her 

ask her to replace it

• martin

She tried to fix it, after you asked her, so the most you could get would be a little help with the purchase price of another phone.

• ?

I'm calling BS on this post. I know that there are no Android phones that have the same screen sizes of any of the iPhone screens, measurements are totally different just eyeballing them. Also anyone putting the phones next to each other would see this, before even attempting to take either phone apart. 

If you asked her to fix it, you should have been aware of her experience (or lack thereof) fixing phones, therefore you are responsible for it. If she insisted that she fixed your phone, or lied to you about her experience and qualifications in technology repair, then she should be financially responsible for a new phone.