Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

How to say abortion more nicely?

I feel like abortion has a negative connotation, kind of like murder. So how to I say the word nicely to consult a friend?

Update:

Didn't ask for politics or your emotions on the matter.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Carson
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

You could say 'terminating/ending her pregnancy' 

• 2 weeks ago

Termination of pregnancy, decided not to/was unable to keep the pregnancy 

• 3 weeks ago

Abortion is a medical procedure, there is no negative connotation. It's equivalent to appendectomy, cholecystectomy, any surgical procedure (except abortion is much safer, THE safest medical procedure there is). 

"Termination" can be used instead since you are uncomfortable with "abortion".

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think u have enough synonyms for “abortion” ...

I’m just here to let you know that you are your own person and if u chose to terminate, THATS YOUR BODY AND YOUR CHOICE.

doesn’t matter if your religious or not. You should be allowed to speak openly about abortion without people shoving THEIR views and opinions onto you.

I’m here for you and you deserve the life you want <3

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think you don’t say that. If you have a child yourself you’ll feel different about abortion. Nobody should suggest abortion. Let the person make their own decisions. 

• 3 weeks ago

How about feticide? Or induced fetal demise? Destruction of a human life in utero?

• Raja
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Abortion is a medical operation to end a pregnancy when the baby is still too small to live .You can always suggest shall we end the pregnancy since the baby is too small .

• 3 weeks ago

Tell her about Plan B. "Plan B" is something you take after unprotected sex. But you can tell her that there is a plan B and she has options in her life and she needs to be aware of them. 

• Imp
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Filicide!      

• 3 weeks ago

Deleting the babe. 

• 3 weeks ago

Qgwbewwghreheee

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.