Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

I am too poor to buy a coronovirus face mask. Is the government going to penalize me financially. This is so punitive and regressive?

Make one with a cutout of Dianne's face to frighten away everyone and thus avoiding the virus

You can use a woman's bra but you must use the left cup; otherwise you'll look a right t1t.

Just wear your underpants on your head, same as usual.

If you can afford the internet you can afford a mask mask, not that I agree with face masks I don't.

If I thought you were serious I would suggest you make one out of an old sock, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube. They are completely ineffective, but the law only says cover your mouth and nose, so it doesn’t matter.

Otherwise you could save up and buy one for a pound in Poundstretcher, they are supposed to be disposable, but you could get a couple of months wear out of it if you look after it.

• Are you able to buy a bandana? If so then just get one of those to put over your face. 

Make one instead of trolling this site.

Eyerolllllllllllllllllll

• martin

Face masks should be made easily accessible to everyone.  Meanwhile, they say a kerchief or handkerchief or even pulling up the front neck of a tee shirt, all are acceptable.