It is not right for Robert E. Lee to be torn down but not the Islamic mosques.. for the same reasons.?

Ramadam when will the mosques be torn down because of Islamic black slave trade for zillions of years? It is not right for Robert E. Lee to be torn down but   not the Islamic mosques..  for the same reasons.

Muslims have never kept slaves in the United States nor advocated for slavery in the United States, so I can't see mosques being torn down. 

I personally do not care if these statues or monuments remain. As a black person, it doesn't make me uncomfortable to see such. Removing a statue doesn't erase the past nor does it liberate me. I honestly think that tearing down these statues through out the country is a waste of effort.

Lee Released his slaves before the war so he was only Fighting for his states Rights as he was Taught at West Point

Grant had slaves 12 months after the war please remove grants tomb

You will find the major religions have been involved in the history of slave trading. Being selective about history is merely racism.

• Elaine

Is a statue of Robert E Lee a place of worship?  If so, when do people attend services? 

america has failed.  

perfect opportunity to tear it down and start again

The White House was built by slaves. What are liberals going to do about that? 

These liberals are insane and are basically asking for the military to come in and enforce martial law.

Yeah all religions have broken near every rule in the PC book yet get a free pass, I guess religions are allowed to abuse whoever they wish.

My greet grand pappy used to cal him yankee bob cus he wur fetchin to be a damm yankee afure they war and gits buck down home.  He did dun alrite but they war wus lust an we best be fogittin an be movoins on. 

The statue of Lee has a place in the US, mosques, not so much.

Source(s): Yes quite Julius.