Joey
Joey asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Is it Normal that My Cat Sleeps All Day?

Or they gave me the world's laziest cat?

hate to break it to you..but your cat is dead.. buy a tortoise they last longer

my doesn't, so i do not know whether it is normal for your car. my sleeps during night, wakes up early morning, usually he wants to get out in the garden, then around noon he eats and goes to sleep and wakes up closer to evening. what is your cat doing at night? if he sleeps all night and all day u should take him to a vet - maybe he is ill

Cats are nocturnal. That means they are normally active at night. Therefore during the day they sleep. All animals need to sleep or they die. Cats are no exception. Further, since cats are hunters, they may not know when their next meal will come. Therefore they do not waste energy when they are not hunting. Cat-napping conserves energy so they won't starve as easily.

Yeah, pretty much. What does he have to do? You don't play with him. His toys are old. Eat, Sleep & be Merry. For tomorrow we die.

• Ocimom

Most cats sleep a lot during the day and are more awake at night.

• Sam

No, they did  not give you the worlds laziest cat. 

Source(s): I have the worlds laziest cat.

does she sleep all night as well? if so she may need to see a vet

that is absolutely normal==first-they sleep way more than we do--and their time to be active is the crack of dawn and dusk. and some like to roam around all night causing grief wherever they go...lol (my personal experience)

Isn't it said that cats sleep about 2/3 of their entire lives? So yeah, I'd say that's pretty normal. 

Yes, that is very normal for a cat. Especially for a young cat.