ALS, MS, or BFS?

I’m really hoping it’s not ALS because I’m only 22 years old healthy male get a lot of exercise. About 2 weeks ago I was laying in bed and I noticed this hollow feeling in my chest between my pectoral muscles and I thought nothing of it until the next day my left leg felt really heavy when I went to get out of bed. I began noticing a difficulty in walking which is still going on it feels like my legs gained 50 lbs in one day. I also began experiencing occasional muscle twitching and cramps in my whole body mostly left side some have been on the right side. My head hurts sometimes and my neck also feels heavy and stiff sometimes as well. I’ve also got this twitching between my forefinger and thumb that seems to go away with rest but whenever I use it it flares up. Hot baths also seem to calm down the muscle twitching. I also began getting tingling or tremors on my left side of body mainly in my neck, shoulder, and arm, and hands. It hasn’t really gotten any worse or better in the two weeks I’ve had it and I really hope that it doesn’t get worse. Does anyone else experience this besides me? Please let me know what y’all think.

• kelvin

nope just a huge gigantic case of hypochondria

Since none of us are doctors it is highly advisable for you to make an appointment to see your primary care physician.  You need to be evaluated in person and have tests run with all the symptoms you are experiencing.  In the meantime, stop self diagnosing.  It doesn't help and you are only increasing your own anxieties with that behavior.  At 22, it is highly unlikely for MS or ALS to be at play, so calm down.  BTW, stress hormones can also cause some of the discomforts you are experiencing.

If you are that worried, then your health professional is the person to ask, not some bunch of random strangers on a site like this.