Spike asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 months ago

Anybody wanna start a revolution?

I know it's retarded to say this on your phone because everything is being watched... But see that's kind of the problem. Am I serious? No, it's not possible. The world powers are already established and resistance is futile. But see? That's kind of the problem... I just need to know if anyone feels the same. I see all you people bickering about mind numbing politics and racial arguments and religious arguments forever circling down the rabbit hole of bullsh*t... Am I the only one who wants to see all of this burn the the ground? Am I? 

I think you led all the planet on a wrong way.we don t need a president ..somebody set us apresident by taking our land not giving a New independent  world ...Europe has started from your masonic war or so to have dictators as presidebts of all kind and of what they wanted no matter what abd a dictator is not a president he wasn t after war here ...they did a coup d erait abd you should emite money to pay and it would be a good bussiness for you you could win from.all europe fir cotton and all sort of blue jeans after that .

I think it's a little late.

The democrats won by their protesting

and rioting.

The revolution will not be a physical one, but spiritual.

You are right to want change, because the world is in crisis. It starts with one person at a time. Practice the Golden Rule of not doing to others what you hate. I know it sounds simplistic, but consider how you immediate relationships would improve and if they took you example it would spread exponentially.

No, there are alot of cellphone addicted children in the developed world.

Burn down cell towers and then text me about how you posted where the next rally was going to be. You could get poster board and staple them to telephone poles but you burnt down the  telephone poles and looted the Home Depot. You can find a staple gun by posting an ad on Craigslist... oh right, the cell towers...

So I guess you'll have to just post semi-righteous things to Twitter so you can feel like part of the cool kids until the cool kids do something else, like round up the Jews again. Blacks and purebred Aryans have been oppressed for too long!

Really? You imagine that perhaps you're the only one on THE PLANET who's tired of this bullsh#t? How grandiose of you. You're not. Does it matter?

• Kieth

First, the power grid goes down and all communication sources become jammed. All major highway intersections and interchanges are blocked very soon after. Any place that military sat link finds where riots are happening get a dose of a crowd control gas that causes a painful rash and difficulty breathing. As the paranoid militia groups start becoming more paranoid, they begin shooting each other, and the psychological warfare units will be assisting the chaos. When you can't see what is out there, your mind will fill in the blanks. Remember the flying wedge over Phoenix back in 2004? People saw doors and windows, they saw writing, they saw nacelles and surfaces. It was lights strung up to balloons, courtesy of the United States Air Force.