Seniors, what creme or lotions do you use , to keep the face good?

I’m wondering what brand to buy  on amazon. Holy cow, they got so many,    What would you recommend?  To keep wrinkles away? Do you have wrinkles?

• Edna

Forget creams and lotions - they don't work. The best way to keep wrinkles off your face is with cosmetic surgery and/or Botox injections. 

I use one that I make myself and have used it for a long time. It suits my combination skin which means that some areas are dry but others areas are greasy.

• Piero

There is nothing wrong with wrinkles. They show character. Lotions and cremes just make your skin greasy, and the wrinkles are still there. Just be yourself and be proud of who you are. There's nothing to be gained by trying to look younger than you are.

• drip

Get a facial lotion with sunscreen in it.  Use it daily and add on when you are going outside. 

I take vitamin C. And it works!

• Frank

A lotion is usually better for a greasy skin and a cream is better for a dry skin. People with combinations skin need to experiment with both because they most likely DO need both, possibly a lotion for the upper face area which seems to become more greasy but a cream for the areas which seem to dry easily, often the forehead and the cheeks and other places exposed to the sun and wind.   Don't forget to give your hands a treat also, they dry out a lot when in water several times a day.  Lotion soaks into the skin easier than cream and is great for the hands.

• kswck2

None. And i don't dye my hair either. 

• ?

I have always had dry skin so I use moisturising cream on my face. The one I use is Astral cream and I like it, however it might not suit everyone. I would just try a small tub/tube of a cream that you fancy and see how you get on with it, you can always buy a larger size it if suits you.

I do have wrinkles but they are part of life and I am 75 so I must expect some wrinkles to appear. I do not use wrinkle cream just my moisturising cream.

• Jojo

What Creme suits one type of skin, may not suit another, so its impossible to recommend a specific brand. 

I go for cheap and cheerful as they seem to do the same job as the very expensive concoctions on sale out there.

Keeping your face and neck out of the sun will do a better job of preventing wrinkles than any face creme will, and its free to do.

I always wear  a cap with a peak and a sun factor creme of at least 15 spf when out in the strong sun. Have done for many years. 

Yes, I do have some wrinkles but I`m often mistaken for a 60 year old woman even though I`m 75. 

Care of your skin when you are young will reap benefits when you grow older, and your skin gets thinner.

• rick

I have wrinkles. I think of them as character lines. They aren't going to get better or go away. Just accept them and be proud of them. We earned every damned one of 'em.