Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Do you have sympathy for the guy that had 2nd thoughts about going to a "Coronavirus Party", but still went, then caught the virus & DIED?

Additionally, WHO is the Einstein that thought-up "Coronavirus Parties"...??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I have very mixed feelings about it.  Right now, I have no idea who invented these virus parties, but they need to be arrested.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Does stupidity and its aftermath rate sympathy?                                                

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

LOL i'm dead   

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's always a shame when someone's foolish behavior costs them their life. I feel bad for their families/friends who cared about them, mostly. 

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No.  I have no sympathy for morons.  Stupidity should be much more fatal.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No I do not, not at all. Karma sucks. 

• 3 weeks ago

No more than I have sympathy for trolls who post such OFF topic sh*te in the Yahoo Answers section.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If we would quit hearing "It's just a hoax" from the President, more people would take it seriously.

I feel sorry for his family is all I can say!

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nope...he was stupid

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Someone related to Trump

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.