What do dreams mean?

My boyfriend has cheated on me multiple times and recently I keep having dreams of him cheating on me with those same girls. I also had a dream the other night that I met a guy at Walmart and we hooked up and my boyfriend showed up and started beating his a**. There’s has been multiple occasions I’ve had dreams of me cheating on him which I haven’t done at all since we’ve been together. Is this a sign I should leave and there’s someone out there waiting for me? 

Whether there is someone else out there waiting for you is inconsequential.  This so called boyfriend of yours in not YOUR boyfriend. It sounds like he is every other girl's boyfriend.  How long are you gonna put up with that?  Dump him and get a Life!

• camray

It’s not a sign that there is someone specific out there for you, but it does sound like your boyfriend’s cheating has caused some anxiety that is bleeding into your dreams. I think you dreaming about him cheating is just you reliving that drama/trauma of his cheating and the dreams where you are the one cheating is kind of a revenge dream because of some latent anger you have toward him because of this.  I’m not going to tell you to leave him, but if he already cheated multiple times then prepare for it to happen again.. multiple times. And remember who ever he sleeps with he can potentially bring back whatever STD they have as his special gift to you.