Is it fair to say that rightly or wrongly, Prince Andrew is being punished because he will never leave the UK again? ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

In that scenario the UK is being punished.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Prince Andrew can leave the UK, as a Royal he has diplomatic immunity.

• 3 weeks ago

Nothing to stop him leaving  the UK, he has not broken any UK Laws.

• 4 weeks ago

He can travel as he pleases.  Only things Andy is guilty of is -

1. Having a excessive libido

2. Bad judgement in choice of friends

On (2) I think he’s learned his lesson.  (1) is incurable short of making him a eunuch. Like most men he’s a horny dog.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nobody has said he will never leave the UK again

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Andrew has not been charged with a crime in the US. I don't see him wanting to travel to the US at this time. He is free to travel elsewhere.

He has been punished by being told to step down from his official royal duties and it doesn't look like he will be able to take up any duties for some time to come. This has affected his reputation... having one's reputation smeared is a form of punishment as well.

• 4 weeks ago

or allowed back.....................

• 4 weeks ago

I'd suggest he isn't facing 'never leaving the UK again'.   Probably just not America at the moment.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not having to going to the USA doesn't sound much of a punishment.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Andrew is our burden to bear. If he leaves the country, he could face charges. If enough evidence is found against him, he could be tried on British charges, but the system here will protect him from that ever happening. What a pompous oaf he is. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Sounds unlikely.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.