Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Why does Boris Johnson want to make masks compulsory ?

Only woman wear marks because they’re weak and I don’t want to wear one because I’m not weak and I’m not a woman. 

May you meet Ronda Rousey in a dark alley some night and talk that smack. 

• Clive

Go on then.  Die of pneumonia.  See if I care.  Grow up, you pathetic berk.

Your brain is pathetically weak. MILLIONS of men worldwide are wearing them for good reason. You want the virus to stay around indefinitely?

• Dan

You are strong. But others are weak. You may infect weak people while you stay healthy. Won't you wear a mask, and protect the weak people? The greatest strength is in being able to save others. You can be Superman! 

Typical reaction from an insecure hero-wannabe. Look, you wear a mask for OTHER PEOPLE. It shows you care. If you can't get a date, consider that as a possible factor.

• Sally

Insecure manhood and toxic masculinity will kill us all.

He almost died. Also, real men are not so threatened by things they perceive as feminine. If you were secure in your masculinity, you'd wear a pink, glittery mask.