Help in this application error (0xc000007b). Please read below before answering?

".This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

OS : Windows 7

First I have tried to find numbers of ways to fix this but still I can't get rid of this error.

I have also tried to use installing ".Net Framework"

Second I have tried all the methods given in google search results so I don't need that answer.

Suggest me something that works. Is there any way I can tweak the files or something? Please help me get rid of this error, It has caused me more problems and made me pull my hairs.

Reasons of Windows error code 0xc000007b

The error code means an invalid image format. Specifically, you are attempting to start an application which is designed to run on 64-bit operating system. But your computer is running 32-bit Windows.  

0xc000007b error is also has something to do with programs installed on your computer such as .NET Framework, Direct X and Microsoft Visual C++. It tends to appear when you try to launch high graphic games like Far Cry Assassins without updating to .net Framework. When .NET framework is absent from your computer, you'll not be able to run apps build on it.

There are chances of getting this 0xc000007b error while you are not running the software as administrator.

Windows fails to process certain file or required settings to run the application and then the software can't start correctly.

This error also can be caused by problematic software with corrupted files, virus infections, registry errors, etc.

You will need to download a 32 bit version of the application for your machine. 

• One of the files that the app requires is missing.  Refresh Windows and reinstall the app.