How do I give a child a suppository?

I am babysitting a 9 year old girl and her mom told me that she has to have a glycerin suppository for constipation if she doesn't go in two days. They are gone for at least 2 weeks and aren't answering their phone.  How would I insert the suppository without scaring her? What is the best position for her to be in? And should I wear gloves? I only have rubber gloves for cleaning. 

F*#k off, pederass pervert.

This is coming off as being more than slightly sick.  Clearly you are trolling this site because any real babysitter is NOT going to ask a bunch of random strangers online how to do something medical that should be asked of the childs actual parent or doctor.  Therefore, I am going to guess that you have some sick fetish or obsession with enemas and suppositories.  

• k w

discuss with the mother, not us.......

Okay you're a babysitter, not an au pair. I dont think you're qualified, or even legally covered to be administering medications to nine year old girls. Especially rectally. Those parents are ******* insane. If you **** this up they are going to sue you and win. Your life will be over. Take her to THEIR primary care pediatrician. Dont put anything up their kid's ***,  and find a different line of work unless you're a registered, licensed and insured nurse. I reckon you are not, considering you came to ******* Yahoo answers to ask this question.