should we stop trusting science and doctors and just finally trust trump instead?

It's obvious he knows more than the experts... in many fields

When it comes to the military, I think trump is quite intelligent and knows whats going on. he is a billionaire after all and he loves the flag. 

Weak troll..........

Honey you are going to trust who want whoever it is and for no reason whatsoever. That's the way it is. You make it quite obvious you are the expert.

Well, I'm not sure where you get this impression given the fact that the President has ONLY been sharing what his medical experts have stated. The FACT is that the President's medical experts have yet to be right about anything having to do with this virus. In fact, the medical community through out the WORLD has yet to be right about anything having to do with this virus.

So, if YOU know something that the medical experts clearly do not, please sure. We could all benefit from your genius, I am sure. 

Wow, Sandy where do you get your facts.  First, we are humans... not animals and we don't run in herds.  Second, the drug you mention killed my Uncle many years ago with side effects so no he wasn't right.  You are too ignorant to see that so go ahead and take it and when you get those side affects. call me so I can laugh at you.  Just because you want your kids out of your hair because you don't want to be a parent then maybe you needed not to had children.  It is obvious that Trump does NOT know more than the experts.  He listens to their speeches and picks out what he wants to hear even though it makes no sense.  Trump is not a Billionaire or at least wasn't when he got into office because he owes more banks here and overseas than he could handle.  He lied more about his ability to pay.  I believe the saying is "Writing more checks than the bank can cash" (I am being slightly polite on that saying.  Please dont try to buffalo the people into believing he is the all seeing leader when he didn't even know that the US included Puerto Rico.  

• joedlh

Your question is outdated. Members of the MAGA cult stopped believing in evidence-based information a long time ago, if they ever believed in it at all.

• Sandy

Yes. He was right about hydroxy. then the left made it against the law to prescribe. He's right about letting people out and not wearing masks. it foments herd immunity. and the kids should go back to school. they are the least affected demographic. kids need the social interaction more than anybody.

Funny how CNN predicted 2.5 million US Covid deaths. LOL

No qualms for me.

If you would like to die from your own stupidity, be my guest.

More land for the smart.

Trump = Instant death.

The only thing Trump is moderately good at is grifting.