Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Law of attraction ?

Can anyone who has used the LOA successfully tell me their tips and tricks? Would you mind sharing your stories to reassure me? I started using the LOA this year after I *wrongfully* lost my court case. I’m appealing and want to use the LOA to win my appeal. I have been scripting, meditating, listening to affirmations and yoga. Trying to forget about the whole court case until it comes around but it’s really difficult. How can I try and forget about it and not be so sad? How can I raise my vibration levels? Thanks! 

• Jesere

The one major aspect of this Law is belief, I have used it successfully for decades. Ask, believe then wait patiently,   

A con artist took the popular idea of positive thinking, which has certain applications in psychotherapy, and made a fairy tale about magic power called the Law of Attraction. The fairy tale sells books.

• pmt853

You can raise you vibration levels by riding your bicycle over a cattlegrid.