Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

How do I make Jesus the focus of my summer since I cannot see extended family this year due to COVID-19 risks?

I am devastated not to be seeing the extended family as it is only the 2nd time ever. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Ironically, this should give you more time to focus on 'Jesus'.

Think about how monks do it - no outside distractions, etc.

• 4 weeks ago

Here is what you do. Please go to  JW.ORG  and enjoy learning all about Jesus and God as well as what the bible really teaches. 

On this website you do not have to sign in there are no advertisements, and there is a wealth of information. This website is dedicated to bible education. There you can study the bible online You can watch videos and read refreshing articles on all aspects of life. the answers are backed up by bible scripture which makes it trustworthy. i learned very much on this fantastic website Its free try it out what do you have to loose ?        take care

• 4 weeks ago

You can improvise through technology.

• 4 weeks ago

READ , STUDY AND PRAY. ENJOY SUMMER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND GET SOME EXERCISE IN AS WELL. CALL AND TEXT YOUR FAMILY, HAVE FUN.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What did you do the first time? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Increase your learning and understanding of God and what he wants from and for all his followers.

Here’s a good place to start, and is free!  

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/home

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.