Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you think there are people who fall in love on YA?

• I know a few couple that have gotten together initially meeting on here.

Well, the love of my life and I have been officially a couple for almost a year now! We're still intercontinental LDR, sadly. And Covid makes everything trickier. But we've already spent a month together, and it was the BEST month ever! We talk to each other for HOURS every day, and webcam as often as we're able to. I have never felt so deeply and unconditionally loved by anyone, ever. And neither has he. We're just right for each other, and we hold each other's missing pieces. Simple as that. And hopefully by the end of this year..? He'll come spend three months with me here! And we are also engaged, and plan on doing the whole marriage / immigration thing, hopefully next year. <3

Also, yes. We initially met on Y!A! R&S, to be precise. We just instantly gravitated towards each other, liked each other's energies, and had TONS of stuff in common! Although I wouldn't necessarily say we fell in love there. I'd say we became friends there! And then..? When I was away for a week, and was NOT on Y!A, I found myself really, really missing him! A whole lot more than I thought I would. So.. I asked for his email. And we started writing each other REALLY long and deeply personal emails. Which.. we fell in love over email, I'd say! And then eventually we started Skyping, and doing cam, and the rest is history. <3 :)

Source(s): Just one person's story.
  • Judy

I guess there used to be a messaging feature, so maybe it was possible in the past.

You May Pet Me Now and DRDEATH are looking for a venue big enough so that they can invite the rest of us to their wedding.

Yes, it true until yahoo messenger  has been discontinued

i have no idea ............

No.

Infatuation.

You never truly know someone until you've lived with them.

And ppl are like fish. 🥴 After 3 days they start to stink. And the honeymoon period is over.